02 October, 2022

Tentative Tea In Austenland Plans For The Fall And Winter

Hello everyone!

It is now fall, and my favorite time of the year...

We get to spend this time wrapped up in a blanket, sipping hot tea or chocolate while reading our favorite novels. 

We also get to look forward to the holidays with family and friends. The BEST time of year, in my humble opinion.

I have had this blog for twelve years now, and I have not done a lot of work on it in the last few years.  I have had a hard time finding fun and interesting things to write about.  I am working on it though.

It was a little hard for me to do anything last year because I had gotten sick with cancer and had a lot going on, so I didn't touch Jane Austen since the discovery of the cancer.  I was also recovering throughout this year and didn't feel like doing much except watch television.

I have a tentative plan to re-read all of Jane Austen's novels and spend a few days watching Jane Austen-esque movies and shows. 

I will do a discussion themed set of posts for this blog as a read along very soon so that we can get this ball rolling once again (as soon as I finish Diana Gabaldon's Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone}...

I did watch Pride & Prejudice with Kiera Knightly last night and got the tingling in my bones to get back into Regency England.

It is my tentative plan to re-read, discuss, review and do more for this blog!

See you soon!

Karollynn

No comments:

Post a Comment