29 August, 2020

Becoming A More Active Austenite

Very soon I plan to do book reviews and discussions on the novels and movies connected to Jane Austen.

Some of the movies and shows may be older ones, but I want to be more active with this blog on Jane Austen and the Regency period.

I have gone back to reading again, so I will going to be more active in this blog. 

I have been so busy and working to the point that I haven't even re-read one novel or watched a single Jane Austen flick in years. Things have been getting better this year for me, so that now I can do the things that I enjoy. 

In recent years, I have learned how to knit. I love it, and I can watch movies as I knit. I can also listen to audiobooks while I am knitting too.  I could even try to do some knitting crossover posts from time to time.

Since Autumn and winter are coming, I will be able to snuggle in and enjoy reading again.  I am looking forward to this.  Holiday season is still coming despite the sad pandemic that is covering the globe, so this will be a great time to get comfortable, grab Pride & Prejudice book or show, a cup of hot tea or coffee (I have a Keurig that I have totally fallen in love with), put on some classical music and living in Regency England. It will be totally awesone!

I can't wait to become a better Austenite!

Have an Austen-esque Day!

Karollynn

No comments:

Post a Comment