28 July, 2011

The Jane Austen Book Club Part II

Yesterday's post was about The Jane Austen Book Club movie and it wouldn't let me comment on the post once I brought it over from Youtube!


I am going to write the review today.


I thought this movie was great.  


Taking each book and reading them once a month and discussing them and comparing them to the ladies' modern day lives.


This was a brilliant cast and a wonderful story to be told.


This was the movie that helped to inspire my year of Jane Austen reading and growth.  I can feel and connect to it on a level that is deeper than any other movie I have ever seen.


This was another that I had borrowed from the library, but have in my Wish List from Barnes & Noble.


I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Jane...and talking about her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment