14 June, 2012

Begin?????

I am working on reading, so I am sorry that I haven't been here for a long time.  Between work, a crazy computer and trying to read, life has been hectic.

I know I said Pride & Prejudice is the one I will re-read first and get us through, along with other fun information on the book, but Persuasion has captured my attention again since I got the boxed set with Sense & Sensibility.  I have been watching it over and over again and reading the book once more.

I thought about going back to the beginning and starting with Sense & Sensibility, which was the first one published and work my way through, but everyone knows me.  I change my mind and heart like the wind sometimes.

Right now, I am also working on getting as many movie versions of the books as I can so we can also chat about those as well.  It is slow going financially to do so, but it will eventually happen.

I am also making plans for this blog and for other things in my Jane Austen related worlds.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment