30 June, 2011

Regency Reading

My To Be Read List is growing these days.  I have discovered a new author and I am getting ready to settle in to a nice evening of reading her world.


Stephanie Sloane is on my list and I will get back to Anne Lethbridge very soon.  I am eager to read these two authours and give my opinions on both of them.


Persuasion will be on the agenda for this weekend too. I am planning to spend most of the Fourth Of July weekend reading after doing various crazy things like a parade and family dinners, etc...


There will be a change in my world soon and you can find it at The Blue Rose Journal, my personal blog.  If you are familiar with me and my writing, you will notice big changes in the way it is set up.  I hope you like the new look!


My TBR list is as follows:


~Persuasion by Jane Austen
~The Devil In Disguise by Stephanie Sloane
~The Angel In My Arms by Stephanie Sloane
~More Than A Mistress by Anne Lethbridge
~Scandalous Innocent by Juliet London
~The Dangerous Lord by Sabrina Jeffries


As you can see, the list is a bit long her today, but I am going to read them with a lot of Godiva, Early Grey and what is left of my sanity in between loads of laundry, house cleaning and work.


I am also still working on the construction of this page and hopefully I will be able to get more info and some other tidbits here soon!  I have a few more authours to add to the links, and I will finish that momentarily.


Well, I am off to finish a little construction here, shower and turn page 1 of Stephanie Sloane's Regency Rogues!





No comments:

Post a Comment