22 June, 2011

Taking A Temporary Break

I am so sorry for not being here recently.  So much going on and so  much I need to get done. 


My next book on the agenda to read will be Persuasion.  


I have seen seen various versions of this movie and I will add them to the blog soon, but for now I am going to spend the next week or so reading the book.


Technically this will be my first reading and I am looking forward to this particular adventure.


From what I have seen of this as a movie, it seems our Jane Austen has indeed started a trend in her time that is repeated now: lost and never forgotten love.  I am looking forward to this one.


I have also embarked on a personal writing journey of my own.  Under another pen name, I have started something that is beyond anything I could ever hope to imagine.  This journey and the journey through the world of Jane Austen has inspired me greatly and I am looking forward to moving forward with all this information and working to write in a way that will make our beloved  Jane very happy.


A lot of my research has been going towards Regency England and it's many complicated ways.  I am loving every minute of this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment