06 July, 2011

Tentative Reading Schedule

I will begin the reading and review for Stefanie Sloan's Angel In His Arms soon, have patience.


I am currently in the re-read of Persuasion and will give a blog on my thoughts and opinions there as well...right now I am working on getting my home and self back on track and ready for the new adventures outside of reading that I am about to embark on.


In the course of the next few days or so, I will add more Jane information and other things as I go along, but right now,  I just wanted to prepare everyone for my next moves.


My list of reading over the next weeks are:


Angel In His Arms by Stefanie Sloane,
The Dangerous Lord by Sabrina Jeffries
Lord Stanley Is Back In Town by Elizabeth Boyle
A Proper Companion by Candace Hern (my first foray into her world)
Juliet London 
Anne Lethbridge


The list is growing as we speak and I am thinking of adding a few more authors to  my list of fun.


I am currently reading Persuasion and the next on the list will be a re-read of Emma and my thoughts and feelings there.


My tentative plan is to find more information and funfacts concerning these as well as finding the movie versions to chat about as well.


So, there you have it....my tentative reading schedule over the next few weeks. During this time, I will be doing an actual read of Diana Gabaldon's AN ECHO IN THE BONE and discussing it with my reading group for Herself, so that is why this is a bit slow these days!


~Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment